GROUP PLAN HIGHLIGHTS
States available: All states, voluntary groups not available in WA or VT
- Advocacy PLUS - Comprehensive support through the healthcare journey – find highly-rated, cost-effective doctors, compare costs for procedures, care and prescriptions, have medical bills reviewed and negotiated, and more.
- Telehealth - 24/7 phone & video access to family doctors with NO visit fee, get a prescription if medically necessary
- $0 Behavioral Telehealth – Available NOW for an upgrade of $4 PEPM. Provides $0 visits with therapists and psychiatrists for members and their dependents ages 14+. Click here for a flyer.
- Behavioral Telehealth - Convenient and discreet access to psychiatrists and psychologists by phone or video at a fraction of the cost of typical in-person visits.
- Prescription Savings - Save an average 34 - 79% on brand and generic prescriptions by mail and at over 60,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Dental Savings - Save 20-40% on cleanings, braces, fillings, root canals and more - at over 160,000 dental care locations nationwide.
- Vision Savings - Save 10-60% on exams, brand name eyewear, contacts, LASIK and more at 20,000 providers nationwide.
- Virtual Primary Care – Coming later in 2023. Dedicated physicians to provide consistent care, health assessments and manage chronic conditions
- Expert Medical Opinion – Coming 3/1/23 for an upgrade of $4 PEPM. Second opinion service that gives members a team of national medical experts to review their case at no cost. Includes $400 member incentive to discuss treatment options for 5 common high-variation, high-cost surgeries.